"Widget demo, no updating data"
Plugin for WordPress to display the live scores of WvW matchups of Guild Wars 2
The names of the worlds and scores can be displayed in 4 languages (en, fr, de, es).
Very simple to use, simply create a WIDGETS and drag it to your sidebars and select your favourite world!
The plugin refreshes its data by ArenaNet API (beta)
Guild Wars 2 - API Documentation (EN)
Php-Gw2-Api is a PHP wrapper for the Guild Wars 2 API.
View PhpGw2Api projet in GitHub.
Released under the MIT licence.
1. Upload the entire 'guild-wars-2-wvw-matchups' folder to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
3. You will find 'GW2 - WvW Matchups' in your Widgets page on WordPress admin panel.
4. Drag the widget to where you want to have and set the world who want to appear to show the match with scores.
* If the load times on your website increases, you should look at the permissions on the folder 'cache' in the plugin directory '/wp-content/plugins/guild-wars-2-wvw-matchups'. You have to give write permissions (777).
1.2.1 - (08/06/2014)
1.2.0 - (07/06/2014)
1.1.0 - (27/12/2013)
1.0.2 - (29/07/2013)
1.0.1 - (22/06/2013)
1.0.0 - (2013/06/22)
- Increases load times slightly on its website after installing the plugin?
If the load times on your website increases, you should look at the permissions on the folder 'cache' in the plugin directory `/wp-content/plugins/guild-wars-2-wvw-matchups/cache`. You have to give write permissions (777).
© 2012 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved. NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.